PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager
Informations sur la formation
Détail de la formation
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles for good governance of IT based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization to apply and manage the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor model.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the core principles of IT Governance
- IT Governance team members
- Expert advisors involved in IT Governance
A fundamental understanding of ISO / IEC 38500 and an in-depth knowledge of IT governance.
- Understand the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500 and learn how to interpret them
- Learn about the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to evaluate, direct and monitor the use of IT in an organization
- Understand COBIT 5 and CGEIT
Day 1 Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Course objective and structure
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- IT Governance & ISO/IEC 38500
- IT Governance model
- Strategic alignment through goal cascading
- Changes in business strategy and barriers to strategic alignment
Day 2 Principles for the effective, efficient and acceptable use of IT
- Strategic management
- Manage & report IT investments and cost optimization
- Risk management as an integral part of performance
- Context establishment & risk assessment
- Risk treatment, risk communication and monitoring
Day 3 Outcomes, performance measurement techniques and Certification Exam
- Resource management - Introduction
- Human resource management
- IT resources planning methods
- Outcome and performance measurement techniques
- Human behavior
- Applying for certification and closing of the training
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free